Hi,
We have had Lacey now since August 21st, 2008 she is 5 years old and has been in the Humane Society 3 years before she was adopted sadly. We don't know what she went through but at first seemed she would work out and now seems this is a real washout. I hate to take her back to the Humane Society where we got her but she isn't working out and there is another dog younger at the Prison here in Oklahoma and is being taught the basics at least and doing very well. He will be under 1 year so it will be awhile before I can teach him to brace at least to help me get up and etc that is a real concern. I am totally up in the air what to do! Well for now I will see I guess. Hubby isn't for taking her back after 3 years at the Humane Society so she is stuck here and we have 1 other and we can't afford 3 dogs and 2 cats too!
Well that is all for now thanks for reading and letting me vent and will talk with you all hopefully soon!
Denene aka Mom
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment